Science is more than a classroom… it’s actually pretty difficult to define. Science is not about what we know, but rather about how we face what we don’t know. It’s not a textbook of principles, set of rules, or collection of factoids. It’s a process, a thing you do. Science is what happens when you ask questions, get back answers, and try to figure and make sense of it all.
- What exactly IS science?
- Common Misconceptions and Myths in Science Textbooks Revealed… and How to Deal with Them
- “What does my child really need to learn in science?”
- Seven Biggest Mistakes Made in Teaching Science
- The Six Keys to Teaching Homeschool Science
- Secrets from Successful Teachers
- Parent Teleclass: How to Motivate Your Child
- Homeschooling Blog
- Adapting the Homeschool Curriculum to Your Child